Hello Yuan Yue,

The visa request form is below. Be sure to register for the event first,
wait 24 hours for the systems to synch, and then request a visa letter.
Please allow 48 hours business hours to process and create the visa letter.

Visa Information
Please visit http://events.linuxfoundation.org/visa-request to request a
visa letter.

Thank you so much, Lara