Hi Lara,

Thank you for your kindly reply.  Looks it has already done, I will drive my
colleagues finish the register first and get visa letter ASAP.

Best Regards,

Yuan Yue

袁越 yuanyue

资深战略规划师   Senior Strategy Planner

技术规划部/技术规划部/系统产品 Technology Planning Dept./Technology Planning Dept./System
Product

南京市雨花区软件大道50号中兴通讯3号楼1/F,Building 3, ZTE Nanjing R&D Center II, No.50, Software
Avenue,YuHua District,Nanjing,P.R.China 210012
T: +025 88013478

M: +86 13851446442
E: yuan....@zte.com.cn
www.zte.com.cn