Hello

There was a code review pending since 5 days due to a lack of reviewers. I
think we should adopt some best practices to avoid such delay.
A committer should inform the PTL and a list of reviewers by mail (typically
the project committers and other people involved in the project)

OPNFV is listing all the committers (they can provide a +2 code review) in a
dedicated file INFO for each repo:

https://git.opnfv.org/functest/tree/INFO

https://git.opnfv.org/promise/tree/INFO

OPNFV also defined some rules for committers promotions and removal that should
inspire us.

https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DEV/Committer+Promotions

https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DEV/Committer+Removal

Thanks @Morgan (OPNFV Ambassador & TSC Member) for the links