Thanks for the feedback Chris (as always :-)) and your quibble is well
received.  Updated wording with suggested change below:

*Leadership Diversity Policy   *

We as a community wish to foster a breadth of knowledgeable and engaged
leaders, as well as ensure an ongoing diverse set of viewpoints across the
ONAP Project.  In support of this goal, we recommend that a single
individual should not hold more than one Chair, or Vice Chair position
concurrently on the TSC  and all other TSC Subcommittees.  There may be
situations warranting an exception to this policy.  On a case-by-case basis
the TSC may determine to waive this recommendtion as appropriate.

​Best,

Phil.

​

--
Phil Robb
Executive Director, OpenDaylight Project
VP Operations - Networking & Orchestration, The Linux Foundation
(O) 970-229-5949
(M) 970-420-4292
Skype: Phil.Robb