From: Lisa Caywood [mailto:lcayw...@linuxfoundation.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 10:46 AM
To: Vladimir Yanover (vyanover) <vyano...@cisco.com>
Cc: Lingli Deng <denglin...@chinamobile.com>; Dhananjay Pavgi
<dp00476...@techmahindra.com>; onap-tsc <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] ONAP University subcommittee : proposed charter.

Vladimir et al, such materials are in the process of being developed by
Marketing, with the input of respective subject matter experts. The first batch
of content will align with the Amsterdam release.

The Training team will then use those core materials to develop training
materials, as you expect.

Cheers, Lisa

On Tuesday, September 12, 2017, Vladimir Yanover (vyanover)