From: Shay Naeh
To: Yunxia Chen;
Cc: Christopher Donley (Chris); Roger Maitland; Eric Debeau; onap-tsc;
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] [tsc]Vote: ONAP Deployment Proposal for Amsterdam
Release
Time: 2017-09-22 12:04:51

Hi Yunxia,

Here is the lןnk to the TOSCA blueprint, it includes the "robot" ONAP service
which checks the health of the other components
https://gerrit.onap.org/r/gitweb?p=oom.git;a=blob;f=onap-blueprint.yaml;h=699312bea8a0312d91194a13a83997c14d46b2a1;hb=HEAD

Regarding DCAE, it works for AT&T at ECOMP and collects KPIs, but we haven;t
tested it yet in ONAP. We will keep posting updates and that is part of the
plan.

Thanks,
Shay

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 7:36 PM, Yunxia Chen