Hi all,

Recently, the list of R2 functional requirements candidates was extended by
Kang (inputs from the Integration tem) and by Zhao (inputs from vVoLTE team).
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Merged+list+of+R2+functional+requirement+candidates.

During the next week’s meeting we will continue requirements grouping and
prioritization for R2.

Requirements authors - please check your requirements to see if definitions
should be extended/further harmonization and grouping proposals can be made.

While working on prioritization, we will take into account the following inputs:

1.       https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Use+case+goals+and+selection+criteria

2.
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Architecture+Requirements+for+R2+use+cases

3.       Mostly important - goals of R2, as communicated before and will also
be discussed during the meeting

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division