Thank you Kenny for putting those together.

Do we have shuttle from those two hotels to Nokia at our conference time?

Helen Chen

Sent from HUAWEI AnyOffice
From: Kenny Paul
To: onap-discuss; onap-tsc;
Subject: [onap-tsc] IMPORTANT PARIS EVENT SITE INFORMATION
Time: 2017-09-25 10:11:02

The following information contains information attendees need to know about the
Nokia Site

PARKING
Upon arrival at the main entrance, please park in visitor parking (to the right
of the building), check-in at the reception desk to retrieve your name badge,
and then you will receive directions for where to park for the remainder of the
event.

TRANSPORTATION
Directions from the Airports
Directions from Orly Airport and Charles-de-Gaulle Airport can be found
here<https://www.regonline.com/custImages/300000/307223/ONAPdirections.pdf>.

Driving Directions from Paris
Porte de St Cloud N118/Pont de Sèvres-  Take first the N118 to
Chartres-Bordeaux-Meudon - Exit Orsay/Mondétour (n°13) At the intersection,
take the last exit on the left, to A10 Paris/Villejust. Follow A10
Paris/Villejust, and Villejust then Alcatel-Lucent, via route de l’Hurepoix.

Public Transportation from Paris
Either take a taxi from the TGV station or the RER B or RER C trains. Stop at
Massy-Palaiseau station, exit by the footbridge. Then take the DM11C bus
(Daniel Meyer Company), the bus stop is Nozay Villarceaux.  The RER B is an
express train to and from Paris and runs until midnight. See the
schedule<https://www.regonline.com/custImages/300000/307223/ParisPublicTransportation.pdf>
 of suburban trains (metro and RER).

Taxis
Taxis are not readily available on short notice if you are staying at a hotel
near the Nokia campus. We suggest pre-ordering a taxi with the hotel staff the
night before to be sure a taxi is available for you in the morning. For the
return back to your hotel, the Nokia staff can secure a taxi for you.

REGISTRATION
On your first arrival day to the Nokia Saclay-Paris, you will check-in with the
security desk at the main entrance and receive your name badge and directions
to the meetings for the remainder of the week. Once you have your name badge,
you do not need to check-in with security each day. Badge must be worn
throughout the event.

MEALS
Break food and beverages will be provided each day. Tuesday-Thursday, breakfast
will be provided by Nokia and lunch will be held at the campus cafeteria at
your own expenses. The cost for lunch will be based on what you choose from the
cafeteria; average cost is 10-15 EUR.

Best Regards,
-kenny

Kenny Paul,  Technical Program Manager