I have finished making the schedule updates to the wiki based upon the
direction provided to change the time of the M4 review tomorrow. Please look as
there are major changes throughout.

Please note that there is much unavoidable over-lap with multiple sessions that
the same people are interested in attending. - in one case this represents 37
people that were previously signed up for two sessions that will now be
required to pick between one session or the other. There is nothing that can be
done to remedy that.

If the color is red, something has changed.
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+Paris+Event+Schedule+September+25-28%252C+2017#ONAPParisEventScheduleSeptember25-28,2017-28-9

<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+Paris+Event+Schedule+September+25-28%2C+2017#ONAPParisEventScheduleSeptember25-28,2017-28-9>

I will update the sched app after I eat dinner.

Best Regards,
-kenny

Kenny Paul,  Technical Program Manager
kp...@linuxfoundation.org