Dear TSC team,

I would like to consider the CLI project as MVP project in ONAP for the
following reasons and kindly let me know your opinions. Thanks.

-          In Paris summit, I got chance to discuss with couple of operators
and according to them, CLI is must have feature.

o   IMO, Any software platform without CLI is in-complete one, because Platform
always made to simplify the things, and CLI helps to operate this platform
simply-easily-faster. (example CLI: OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes, ODL, etc)

-          CLI project itself produces “Open CLI Platform (OCLIP)” as part of
it,  with vision: Implement CLI/command  “Not by Coding, just by Texting (YAML)“

o   Suitable for any cloud enabled products such as ONAP.

o   ONAP CLI is implemented using OCLIP.

-          CLI project is made with quality in place and is top listed in
quality gate.  So, I believe that it does not harm the release in any-way,
instead, it will complement the release from usability perspective !

o   Following pictures taken from the presentation made in Paris summit and
here for your easy reference: (more details: https://goo.gl/U2mzJJ)

Features

[cid:image002.jpg@01D33DBA.BBA21790]

Quality Gate

[cid:image006.jpg@01D33DBA.BBA21790]

Regards,
Kanagaraj M
ONAP CLI PTL.

本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!**************************************************************************************

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person  or entity whose address is listed above.
Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not
limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by
persons other than the intended recipient(s) is  prohibited. If you receive
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately
and delete it!