From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of denghui (L)
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2017 10:11 AM
To: onap-disc...@lists.onap.org; onap-tsc@lists.onap.org
Cc: Rittwik Jana <rittwik.j...@gmail.com>
Subject: [onap-discuss] [modeling] ONAP Modeling workshop final decision

Hello all

According to doodle poll, there are 25 people prefer Thursday and 10 people
prefer Tuesday. https://doodle.com/poll/8m5nhagvqkfw2uag

Because time is so urgent, thanks TSC meeting suggestion, let's do below
arrangement:

1)      Half day or 2 hours ONAP modeling workshop on Tuesday ( For those
people's topic who are not able to attend Thursday workshop)

2)      1 day ONAP modeling workshop on Thursday

I do believe more people will attend this workshop, will setup the registration
page asap to accommodate the meeting room and Lunch on Thursday.

Thanks a lot for your attendance
Best regards,

DENG Hui