Guys,
After a discussion with some members of the Integration team and several
members of the community - we decided that a recording of the vFW is required -
the same type of E2E recording we had for 1.0.
Posting/moving here publically so we can keep the discussion in the community -
normally I would just raise the JIRA and let developers add their watch to it.

We raised the following - I think since we have at least 10's of people that we
know of trying to run the vFW - this video is highly important so we can all
sync.
Ideally we get any manual workarounds, pre-configuration and anything different
from the 1.0 scenario - all the way to the TCA closed loop events.
This should cause minimal extra work to the integration team testers - if
storage requirements are an issue - I can post it to my public Amazon S3 account
I can make an AWS S3 folder available temporarily - if video size is an issue -
and/or reduce the resolution/size
https://jira.onap.org/browse/INT-333

Gildas, I understand this will show up in your daily bug query and also that
the final decision on R1 is for Thu on the release.
The video will allow a reproduction of the vFW test for anyone running on the
lab - several of us attend parts of the manual testing - but not all of them -
this video will serve as a sync point for this critical E2E sanity of the vFW.
It will also aide current efforts in fully automating the remaining
non-ROBOT/non-REST parts of the vFW for CD jobs

JIRA contents

Turn on screen recorder in next manual vFW testing - and post to the ONAP wiki

For consumption by any other developer so they can reproduce the vFW
with/without any documented workarounds.

This JIRA needs to block the Amsterdam release - it only requires a full E2E
recording

I can make an AWS S3 folder available temporarily - if video size is an issue -
and/or reduce the resolution/size

For example in 1.0 we distributed deployment, testing and closed-loop videos
for HEAT and later for OOM (K8S).

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Installing+and+Running+the+ONAP+Demos#InstallingandRunningtheONAPDemos-ONAPDeploymentVideos

We need a recorded session of the E2E vFirewall use case for all 6 steps

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Tutorial%3A+Verifying+and+Observing+a+deployed+Service+Instance#Tutorial:VerifyingandObservingadeployedServiceInstance-vFirewallFlow

see steps on

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/UCA-20+OSS+JAX-RS+2+Client#UCA-20OSSJAX-RS2Client-vFirewallDemoSequenceofEvents

in demo.sh init (customer create, service model create)

in vid deploy service model

in vid create service instance

in vid add vnf to service instance

in demo.sh preload