Colleagues and Friends,

On behalf of the TSC and the LF,  I want to congratulate every one of you for
your outstanding collaboration in delivering
Amsterdam. The goal and timeline were far reaching, but yet this community
delivered the
impossible. I am truly honored and excited about what we delivered and what
Chapter 2
looks like for our the Beijing release.

We will celebrate in style at the Santa Clara meeting, hosted by Intel. I do
want to encourage you  to
attend the meeting. Agenda will go out by Monday or Tuesday. If you are
attending, it is
vital that you register asap. The link is at

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+Beijing+Release+Developer+Forum%2C+Dec.+11-13%2C+2017%2C+Santa+Clara%2C+CA+US<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+Beijing+Release+Developer+Forum,+Dec.+11-13,+2017,+Santa+Clara,+CA+US>

Congratulations, and see you in Santa Clara.

Mazin