Hi all,

During the upcoming meeting, we will review again all requirements extracted
from the corresponding use cases to see if they are completely described and,
if not, what are specific comments raised.
Some of use cases leaders provided links with the full requirements description
already, others should also provide those, so we can get the full requirements
information prior to the meeting.

Thanks for your cooperation!

And happy holidays to all people in the US!!!

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division
Amdocs Technology