From: onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org]
On Behalf Of Michael O'Brien
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 12:00
To: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org; onap-tsc <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>
Subject: [onap-tsc] vFirewall CL daily run @ 1200EDT - day 2

Team,
   Yesterday we had about 15 people join the call and we had very good progress
on a couple of the runtime issues because of help from Brian Freeman -
specifically on switching from the single vFW to the dual vFWCL VNF's, some of
the DNS issues between AAI1-AA2, the deprecation of demo.robot for the SDC
onboarding piece, the VNF preload and the APPC CL - in favor of pure REST PUT's.
   We did not go past VNF preload because we onboarded the wrong vFW template
last time
   I was happy to see Josef Reisinger from the time where he helped triage
vanilla openstack deployment in 1.0.0 when Rackspace was simpler - we are now
sort of flipped on this.

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Vetted+vFirewall+Demo+-+Full+draft+how-to+for+F2F+and+ReadTheDocs

Today:
   ON the wiki we are ready with the following to rerun SDC onboarding and
predeploy the dual VNF - hopefully we can bring up the 3 VMs in the logging
tenante in the Intel OpenLab like they were for SB-01 - 10 days ago.

-        Public/private onap_public key for anyone to ssh into the boxes
(read-only please)

-        2 attached ZIP files for the vFWCL VNF - with to-be-verified ENV
settings

-        Unvetted DNS entries in onap-openstack.env - still requires an
/etc/hosts fix to resolve the hbase url in aai2 - we need to check the zones on
10.12.25.5

Q: Helen, for reference is there anything we need to know about the APPC REST
call that enables Closed-Loop instead of running the older ./demo.sh appc -
call - which we hope to get to

Q: There are several JIRAs on Blade capacity at Open-Lab where we are not able
to bring up the 64g open-o VM or the DCAE VM

Also I have had to strip out clamp - to be able to run under quota in the
Logging tenant we are using

<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>