The Sched app for the event is Available Now.

This will be the official source of truth for the event schedule from now on
with the following caveats:

- Speakers please validate your sessions. If something needs to be corrected
use this link Accepted Session Change Request
<mailto:kp...@linuxfoundation.org?cc=phr...@linuxfoundation.org,ltab...@linuxfoundation.org&subject=Dec%20F2F%20Change%20Request>.
  As before,
Scheduling changes will be accommodated to the best of our ability if you have
been inadvertently double booked as a speaker. This means that one of the
sessions cannot proceed because you are either leading or presenting at a
conflicting session. Simply wanting to participate in the other session does
not qualify.
If you want to change your room and/or time-slot, for any reason other than
being double booked as a speaker, it is your responsibility to negotiate a
switch with the other presenter.  Once both parties have agreed to the change,
then please use the link on the wiki page, including the negotiation thread so
that we can adjust the schedule.

- Team huddle rooms currently reserved on the wiki page still need to be
entered into Sched. Please do not send an email letting me know it isn’t there,
we already know. :-)

- The wiki will still be used for RESERVING team huddle rooms. Once reserved on
the wiki page they will be added to the schedule shortly thereafter.

https://onapbeijing2017.sched.com <https://onapbeijing2017.sched.com/>

Best Regards,
-kenny

Kenny Paul,  Technical Program Manager