Dear TSC,
As I mentioned in my previous email, I would like to propose the creation of an
Infrastructure Coordinator role to manage repository creation requests and
other LF infrastructure issues on behalf of the TSC.  I think the current
repository creation process is too slow, and a coordinator would help make this
more efficient, while maintaining appropriate oversight.  I believe we should
delegate this function to the Release Manager.
Here is the formal description per Section 5.1.4.3 of the TSC Charter:

        *   Coordination Area responsibility description: The infrastructure
coordinator, as TSC delegate, is responsible for deciding repository creation
requests and coordinating with LF release engineering staff on other issues
pertaining to LF infrastructure. The Infrastructure Coordinator will make
periodic reports to the TSC, as necessary, with the status of repository
creations and other issues that may arise.
        *   Reporting Cadence: approximately monthly, or as needed, depending
on the nature of the infrastructure issues that may arise
        *   Area Coordinator: Release Manager (ex officio) - Gildas Lanilis
I would like to discuss this on tomorrow's call.

Thanks,
Chris