regarding relationship with ITU-T.

Will keep you posted.
Mazin

On Feb 12, 2018, at 3:55 AM, denghui (L)
<denghu...@huawei.com<mailto:denghu...@huawei.com>> wrote:

Hi Mazin,

I just received this official liaison letter from ITUT. I am not sure whether
it is more ONAP scope or other opensource project.

Thanks a lot for your direction

Best regards,

DENG Hui

From: TSB FG ML5G, ITU [mailto:tsbfgm...@itu.int]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 4:53 PM
To: denghui (L)
Cc: TSB FG ML5G, ITU
Subject: ONAP - Liaison statement from ITU-T FG ML5G: [sp16-fgml5g-oLS-00001]
(LS on the results of the 1st meeting of the ITU-T Focus Group on Machine
Learning for Future Networks including 5G (FG ML5G))

Dear colleagues,

At its meeting in Geneva on 30 January - 2 February 2018, ITU-T FG ML5G agreed
to the attached liaison statement to be sent to ONAP. It has no attachment.

[sp16-fgml5g-oLS-00001]: LS on the results of the 1st meeting of the ITU-T
Focus Group on Machine Learning for Future Networks including 5G (FG ML5G).

Thank you for acknowledging receipt.

Best regards,

FG ML5G Secretariat

ONAP-TSC mailing list