From: denghui (L)
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2018 8:46 PM
To: onap-disc...@lists.onap.org; 'onap-tsc' <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>
Cc: Rittwik Jana <rittwik.j...@gmail.com>; 'Lingli Deng'
<denglin...@chinamobile.com>
Subject: [modeling] ONAP R2 IM to DM design

Hello all

As agreed in modeling subcommittee meeting, we need to update the onap types of
the data model to reflect the agreements reached in information model.

It's huge work to achieve the goal, in order to accelerate, 7 separate tasks
have been created based on the current IM. We encourage interested people to
volunteer to take the lead for particular task.

The tasks including:
1. VDU: https://jira.onap.org/browse/MODELING-67
2. HPA: https://jira.onap.org/browse/MODELING-68
3. CP: https://jira.onap.org/browse/MODELING-69
4. DeploymentFlavor: https://jira.onap.org/browse/MODELING-70
5. VL: https://jira.onap.org/browse/MODELING-71
6. VNFD: https://jira.onap.org/browse/MODELING-72
7. monitor: https://jira.onap.org/browse/MODELING-73

It's expected that the lead would help provide tosca definitions on the
contribution page
(https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Data+Model+align+with+TOSCA+NFV+Profile) and
help implement related logic in SDC, APPC/VFC projects.

Thanks a lot

DENG Hui