Hi, Ievgen,

In addition to Platform quality features fulfillment in Beijing Release, we are
currently implementing the following functional requirements for Beijing:

*         Change management

*         Scaling

*         HPA

*         PNF support

In parallel, we started to discuss Casablanca use cases/requirements, and
currently we have the following tracks in this regard

*         OSAM (Access manager)

*         5G incl.

o   OOF/Optimization

o   Network slicing

o   Edge Requirements

We will have also additional proposed requirements coming soon, and will
discuss those during Usecase subcommittee meetings and at OSM/ONAP summit.

We will have to decide what is focus for Casablanca and, those requirements
aligned with focus will proceed. Then, eventually, out of these, those getting
complete level of explanation, agreed with PTLs and having committed resources
will proceed into Casablanca.

Hopefully, this clarifies. Please let me know in case of any further questions.

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division
Amdocs Technology