Hi all,

Thanks to all meeting participants and presenters!

1.       We reviewed status of Beijing functional requirements' progress. Some
of the features will not make it into the release, teams will provide detailed
description of what is included in Beijing and what will go to Casablanca

2.       Teams planning to bring functional requirements for Casablanca will
bring their proposals to ONS (and prior to ONS to the next Usecase subcommittee
meeting for initial review). We will have a session at ONS/ONAP meeting to
present and discuss those proposals

3.       Network slicing team - we will work offline/by emails to see what
realistically can be supported in Casablanca, given the status of work done in
3GPP

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division