From: onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org]
On Behalf Of eric.deb...@orange.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 5:49 PM
To: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-tsc] [onap-discuss] Action Plan towards Casablanca => ONAP
introduction course

Hello
A very good EdX course on ONAP introduction "Introduction to ONAP: Complete
Network Automation"
https://courses.edx.org/courses/course-v1:LinuxFoundationX+LFS163x+1T2018/course/
After reminding some basic NFV concepts, the course explains ONAP, the
architecture, the main components and the use-case overview.
A very good introduction for beginners with a large number of cool quizzes.

A first answer for the topic "3. Broader learning and education of ONAP."

Best Regards

Eric

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.

modified, changed or falsified.

Thank you.

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary
and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may
review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html
<http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html> externally
http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html
<http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html> internally within