Steve

From: onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org]
On Behalf Of Haiby, Ranny (Nokia - US/San Jose)
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2018 11:47 PM
To: Christopher Donley (Chris) <christopher.don...@huawei.com>;
onap-tsc@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] TSC Composition Proposal

Chris and Steve,

Thanks for the time and effort put into this proposal.

One thing I do not see in the proposal is explanation of the “Support operators
with high interest in ONAP (regardless of development resources involved) to be
active in the TSC” item from the first slide. Reading the next slides it seems
that only active contributors will be able to vote, so there is no guarantee
operators who did not contribute yet will get a seat at the TSC. Would you care
to elaborate on this please?

Thanks,

Ranny.