ONAP,

The recording and minutes for the 4/18/2018 Control Loop Sub Committee are
located here:

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/04-18-2018+Control+Loop+Sub+Committee+Weekly+Meeting

Briefly:

·         Discussion around the current status of Beijing Pairwise Testing.
Thank you Ron Shachman and Alex Shatov for driving this work.

·         Discussion around the Casablanca Auto Scale Out Use Case. Thank you
to Scott Blandford for running this.

I would like to ask the TSC to encourage their team members to help start
contributing to the committee. It seems the bulk of the work is being done by a
small core group of folks within AT&T and our calls for help are not being
answered by the other folks who are simply listening in on the meeting. There
are opportunities to help with:

·         Help defining functional requirements for Casablanca Control Loops

·         Help with flow diagrams for all the scale out scenarios

·         Help with defining a Common Actor API to simplify interaction between
Policy/VID and the controllers.

·         Help with taking notes/minutes for the meeting calls

Thanks,

Pam Dragosh
ONAP Control Loop Sub Committee Chair