From: Michael O'Brien [mailto:frank.obr...@amdocs.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2018 5:43 PM
To: onap-helpd...@rt.linuxfoundation.org
Cc: Gildas Lanilis <gildas.lani...@huawei.com>; onap-disc...@lists.onap.org;
onap-tsc@lists.onap.org
Subject: RE: [ONAP Helpdesk #55393] [LOG] New repo request for
logging-analytics - add new java and python child repos

Yes, both issues are ok
We can have just 2 top level repos - like you propose The history can be
deleted if this makes it easier - if you can preserve it - preserve it on the
repo where all the existing code will go - the java one.
You can put everything on one side for now - as the python folder will need to
be moved and a new root pom.xml for it.

Anything to help out the transition - the goal is to have separate CSIT, CLM,
Docker, Sonar jobs Thank you /michael