From: onap-usecasesub-boun...@lists.onap.org
[onap-usecasesub-boun...@lists.onap.org] on behalf of Alla Goldner
[alla.gold...@amdocs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 4:21 AM
To: onap-usecase...@lists.onap.org
Cc: onap-disc...@lists.onap.org; onap-tsc
Subject: [Onap-usecasesub] The summary of Usecase subcommittee meeting
14/05/2017 - Casablanca use cases/functional requirements endorsement

Hi all,

Here is the summary of our yesterday’s meeting.
Thanks to all meeting participants!

1.       We have fully endorsed the following use cases/functional requirements:

a.       OSAM

b.      Auto Scaling out

c.       Consistent representation and identification of a cloud region in ONAP

d.      Edge Automation through ONAP

2.       5G group of functional requirements is endorsed, with the following
exceptions:

a.       Terminology of SDN-R will be replaced by SDN-C, while it will be
clarified what is the functionality of the SDN-C sub-module (used to be called
SDN-R) to cover necessary enhancements

b.      SON and slice optimization topics will be re-discussed till next
Monday’s Usecase subcommittee meeting by all interested parties. There are
concerns expressed by Cisco (Vladimir Yanover) which require additional
discussions. We will monitor their progress and see if consensus is achieved or
this issue needs to be raised and decided by the TSC

3.       Casablanca’s HPA and Change Management authors – please upload your
proposals under
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Casablanca+use+cases+proposals+for+endorsement<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.onap.org_display_DW_Casablanca-2Buse-2Bcases-2Bproposals-2Bfor-2Bendorsement&d=DwMFAg&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=3F6B_OfdEFaZplwZX72F9ItZySDTzOU-cPey8nzXnHA&m=0xTbqUdLR-851l7UAd83zDbYq3UV0fmlrYmnbjQLwow&s=f2cGhvhTgxPybLCBOP_WT5ljK9FymPHnXzRnM6kRavI&e=>.
 We will discuss them next Monday

4.       Cross Domain and Cross Layer VPN Service was presented for the first
time yesterday. Some comments were received. Team will update according to the
comments received and we will continue our discussion next Monday as well.
Also, the team has asked for additional volunteering companies to participate
in this development (please approach Lingli and Lin in case of interest)

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division
Amdocs Technology

[cid:image001.png@01D3EC3B.04166B00]

you may review at
https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.amdocs.com_about_email-2Ddisclaimer&d=DwMFAg&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=3F6B_OfdEFaZplwZX72F9ItZySDTzOU-cPey8nzXnHA&m=0xTbqUdLR-851l7UAd83zDbYq3UV0fmlrYmnbjQLwow&s=XxYSFDToxAXoSTjMATJ9oiE7C1VyCwK7AvEXwLLE-lY&e=>