From: Alla Goldner <alla.gold...@amdocs.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 10:03 PM
To: Kenny Paul <kp...@linuxfoundation.org>, onap-tsc <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>
Subject: RE: ONAP TSC Survey Results

Hi Kenny,

Thanks a lot for sharing this!

I have 2 related questions:

I see one proposal for exception “*Make the job role of “Release Manager”,
which is an elected position, a TSC seat”. Have we ever discussed this? I don’t
remember this being part of the survey
If I remember correctly, there were also questions related to timing of
elections – e.g. now, after Casablanca etc. I don’t see this reflected in the
survey results.

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division