Hello, owners of requirements

I have sent you a private email last week about today PTL's meeting that you
will kindly help to explain your proposed high requirement to PTLs,
whether impacted PTLs agree it and allocate the implementation resource to
support it
If impacted PTLs agree, this requirement will stay in R3 high level
requirement, otherwise, it will move to lower priority category.

Since there are so many high level requirements related to SDC, if today PTL
session time is not enough,
SDC PTLs could help to discuss it on Tuesday again right after modeling
subcommittee call, we can use the same bridge of modeling subcommittee on
Tuesday.

Thanks a lot for your attendance
Best regards,

DENG Hui