Hi,

I would like to self-nominate for a seat on the  ONAP TSC.

I have been working on ONAP and related areas since September,2017 when I
started my current role as ONAP chief architect in Intel.  I have been
technically/strategically leading group of ONAP engineers within Intel to
contribute to ONAP releases. Some of my contributions include architecture of

-        Policy based HPA feature in OOF, Multi-Cloud & A&AI.

-        Secret Management Service to secure the ONAP secrets such as passwords

-        CA Private key security using PKCS11 with Hardware root of trust.

-        Distributed KV Store for configuration.

-        Kubernetes plugin to do LCM of containerized VNFs and orchestrate both
VMs & containers.

-        ISTIO based Service mesh technology for ONAP.

-        Many edge automation activities : ONAP offload to regional
controllers,  Secure connectivity via IPSEC between ONAP and Edge locations and
Aggregation of node statistics to site granularity.

I have led many big technical projects in my career and had been working in
NFV/SDN world for last 6 years. ONAP success is my major goal of my current
role. With my experience in open source, networking , security, edge, micro
services and service mesh technologies, I am confident that I will
contribute/collaborate technically/strategically with rest of the community and
be a constructive technical contributor/architect to the ONAP project.

Short Bio:
Srini Addepalli has over 22+ years of experience in networking and security. He
has been in Intel for last 3 years working as Sr. Principal Engineer & Senior
Architect.  In his current role, he technically leads the software engineering
& architecture activities related to network orchestration and
network/infrastructure security with specific focus on  ONAP, edge and
Kubernetes.    Previously he worked in many roles including CTO of a network
security software company Intoto Inc (acquired by Freescale), Fellow & Chief
architect at Freescale leading advanced technology group. In his previous jobs,
he was instrumental in strategy & creation of UTM solutions, autonomous
acceleration of L3, L4, IPsec, Openflow, & Cloud RAN functions, network
security/packet-processing software solutions and infrastructure security
solutions.

My Bitergia statistics are:
https://onap.biterg.io/goto/89070a01240d07735ab8d8292a5ff29d

Thanks