I will be out on family business starting this afternoon, returning late on the
10th.

For tomorrow's TSC call I will try to attend but cell service at mom and dad's
is poor at best and the internet connection is via satellite which makes
computer audio highly problematic.

PM Help: Many of you probably know Casey Cain (cc'd). He will be your point
person if special assistance is needed from the LF. He is subscribed to
onap-tsc, but if you need anything please include him directly on your message.

Calendar: I still have a few requests in the helpdesk queue which I'll clean up
at the airport today. If you need a new meeting added to the ONAP calendar,
please contact Casey.

Zoom: If you have a critical need for a zoom bridge while I'm out, please first
reach out to one of the community members listed as an alternate host and ask
them for assistance with one of the bridges they have access to. If that fails,
please contact Casey.

https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=8231933#MeetingHelp,Requests,Changes,Hosting&Recording-alt

Thanks!

Best Regards,
-kenny

Kenny Paul, Technical Program Manager, The Linux Foundation
kp...@linuxfoundation.org, 510.766.5945
San Francisco Bay Area, Pacific Time Zone