Dear ONAP TSC,

This is the link to the SP requirements gathered for Dublin
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/SP+priorities+for+Dublin .
Dear Service Providers - please try to provide more feedback here in terms of
your priority for Dublin. Please try to do it until the end of this week - our
intention is to go through all inputs next week.

The other issue here (indirectly connected) is that we have separate SP inputs,
we don't have a consolidated one. In lack of consolidated input from SP as a
group, it will be almost impossible to prioritize.
We had this discussion during yesterday's Usecase subcommittee call and came to
conclusion we should again ask for creation of formal EUAG (with the
corresponding leadership, etc.).

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division
Amdocs Technology

[cid:image001.png@01D475C7.F74F2D50]

“Amdocs’ email platform is based on a third-party, worldwide, cloud-based
system. Any emails sent to Amdocs will be processed and stored using such
system and are accessible by third party providers of such system on a limited
basis. Your sending of emails to Amdocs evidences your consent to the use of
such system and such processing, storing and access”.