Hi all,

I would like to take the chance besides all the existing problem and bug
reports to thank the all projects
and especially the *Integration* and *OOM* team for the big improvements during
the last weeks
in respect to the quality and stability of the ONAP deployment !!!

I am following ONAP since its beginning and installed all releases in our
Deutsche Telekom Lab in all flavours.
Until today I had to implement a lot of post-corrective actions or
pre-installation config-tweekings to get the ONAP labs running.

With the latest updates today the installation (OOM) proceeded the 1st time
without any problems
and even the health check was passed sucessfully (besides Holmes).

So again big thanks to all teams !!!
Best regards
Andreas