(bcc'd to onap-discuss)

I have transitioned all ONAP meetings over to groups.io.  Meetings are aligned
appropriately to the mailing list they should be associated with. (Or at least
as far as I know they should be)  There are still a few timezone update
requests to be addressed and one ticket to re-establish an expired meeting
still pending.

The complete meeting list can be found here: Community Meetings & Calendar

At this point the ONAP g-cal is no longer being updated and groups.io is being
used exclusively.  More details will be forthcoming, but in the interim if you
would like to subscribe to the groups.io master calendar, you can do so by
using this URL as the calendar feed source:

https://lists.onap.org/ics/715880/3613460710495202808/feed.ics

Best Regards,
-kenny

Kenny Paul, Technical Program Manager, The Linux Foundation
kp...@linuxfoundation.org, 510.766.5945
San Francisco Bay Area, Pacific Time Zone