Dear Gildas:

Your contributions to the health and success of the ONAP community have
been tremendous.  Thank you so very much for all that you have done for
this community!  I hope that our paths continue to cross whenever and
where-ever you engage in open source projects in the future.

So that the community, and in particular Catherine, do not suffer a panic
attack with the gaping hole in the community left with Gildas' departure, I
would like to let everyone know that starting this Friday, the LFN team has
a new addition, Jim Baker [0].  One of Jim's main objectives will be in
support of the ONAP's Release Management requirements.  That won't be his
only role for LFN, but it will be a substantial one.

Jim will also be in France next week so everyone attending the event will
be able to meet him person there.  Also, with Gildas there as well, it will
be a great opportunity for a week of knowledge transfer to ensure
continuity during this transition.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday break.  I am looking forward to
seeing everyone next week as well.

[0] https://www.linkedin.com/in/mtnskiier/

Best,

Phil.

--
Phil Robb
VP Operations - Networking & Orchestration, The Linux Foundation