From: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-tsc@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of
Shen Tao
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 3:48 AM
To: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org; 'Jim Baker' <jba...@linuxfoundation.org>
Subject: 答复: [onap-tsc] Usecase-UI new committers promotion

Dear Catherine

UUI team has voted this promotion and I saved vote result as PDF files to
upload wiki page.
(https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/New+Committer+Promotion+Request+for+Usecase-UI<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.onap.org_display_DW_New-2BCommitter-2BPromotion-2BRequest-2Bfor-2BUsecase-2DUI&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=c31OYuaPawMl_ySS_voXJQ&m=O9NfToPFmI2VQKxgRiFCdWoremR3Jpsfa7HVdt90bEc&s=kxbquCYZYVFa3o3zUTBVNdCGpRq7IJUjLOY73rx7Ki0&e=>)
The attachments is vote result from current committers.
Could you help me take a look.

Best regards,
Tao