Hi all,

Usecase subcommittee meeting next week will be rescheduled to Wednesday.
We should start planning for the f2f meeting, therefore please bring all topics
you believe we should discuss there, both at our dedicated Usecase subcommittee
session, and at the joint session with other subcommittees.

One part would be about new El Alto requirements proposals. I've already been
contacted by the several communities members wishing to bring those.
Additionally, all those use cases/functional requirements planning to
proceed/be enhanced in El Alto, are also requested to present their initial
ideas.

Please contact me in case of any questions.

Best regards, Alla
This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential
and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at
https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service
<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service>