Hi all,

As was communicated before, I would like to dedicate the next 2 Use case
subcommittee meetings on Dec 9 and 16 to review any new requirements and use
cases proposals for the next Releases, before bringing them to Prague f2f
meeting.
Please share with me till Friday included if you have any related plans for
bringing new proposals and if you are ready for the presentations (for either
of the dates).
It is highly recommended to present them firstly, before bringing to Prague
forum.

Best Regards and thanks in advance, Alla
This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential
and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at
https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service
<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service>