Lingli

发件人: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-tsc@lists.onap.org] 代表 Rabi, Abdel,
Vodafone Group
发送时间: 2019年12月6日 04:51
收件人: Lefevre, Catherine; onap-tsc@lists.onap.org; TENNANT, RICK
抄送: Lincoln Lavoie; COTTRELL, MARK; BELTRAN, JONATHAN
主题: Re: [onap-tsc] Prague co-meeting with CNTT

Sounds good. Thanks Catherine.

Jim/Rick, May I suggest pencilling a 90 minutes session for the joint session
to cover the topics mentioned?

Topics so far:

*       CNTT Requirements:  consideration in 2020, especially for
VVP/VNFSDK/VTP/SDC etc.
*       Leverage OVP Framework to NFVi Testing
*       VNF Security

Yours,

Rabi