Hello

I would like to get your attention on results from Integration team:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Integration+Meeting+Minutes

Some progress on security, but still some issues on some projects...

  1.  Frankfurt

     *
        *   still some security issues but we are not far from the end

           *   last daily master

              *   nb public http port < 10
https://gating-results.onap.eu/results/onap_daily_pod4_master-482446694/security/http_public_endpoints/http_public_endpoints.log

              *   still 1 jdpw port, fix but wait for the docker for more than
2 weeks:
https://gating-results.onap.eu/results/onap_daily_pod4_master-482446694/security/jdpw_ports/jdpw_ports.log

              *   nb of rooted pod decreasing (still a xfail list to be added
for the upstream dockers) but several patch in progress:
https://gating-results.onap.eu/results/onap_daily_pod4_master-482446694/security/root_pods/root_pods.log

        *   There are several hot topics and still blocking errors for the
M4<https://gating-results.onap.eu/results/onap_daily_pod4_master-482446694/security/root_pods/root_pods.log>

           *
SO<https://gating-results.onap.eu/results/onap_daily_pod4_master-482446694/security/root_pods/root_pods.log>:
 not compiling for a while, work on the side effect on unrooting the pod
(included certificates)

        *
           *   SDC new version looks better

              *   even the E2E tests were ok for onboarding (manual tests) now
problem with the SO

           *   SDNC candidate version committed in OOM but some regression
detected

           *   Issue on dmaap-dr but I think we start figuring out the
difference between Nokia lab and azure/Orange lab

You can also find results on the daily master here:
https://gating-results.onap.eu/results/onap_daily_pod4_master-482446694/ with
100% ok for healthcheck

Best Regards

Eric