Thank you to all the projects that have complete review templates for moving to the mature phase (see list below).

TSC Members:  Here's my suggested process for handling reviews...

In order to expedite the review process, I'd ask each of you to find time to read through each of the submissions and provide your comments directly in the wiki page.  For those projects that have already submitted, please complete by FRIDAY JULY 17.

I will then schedule a couple calls for July 20th and 21st for a working team to review the comments and make a recommendation to the TSC. (please let me know if you are interested)

The TSC will then review and vote during the meeting on July 23rd.

Completed templates can be found here:  https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Project+Maturity+Reviews

Projects that have sent emails to the TSC requesting review (let me know if I missed anyone):

SDC
CLAMP
MultiCloud
CLI
VNFSDK

Thanks!

Regards,
Jason Hunt
Distinguished Engineer, IBM

Phone: +1-314-749-7422
Email: djh...@us.ibm.com
Twitter: @DJHunt

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#6702) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic