Dear ONAP team,

I want to follow up on 2 topics on this post Gerrit upgrade:

1- In case you are still facing issues logging into Gerrit, please make sure
    to let us know via support ticket https://support.linuxfoundation.org.
    (Case 4 from Andy's email)
2 - The reviewers plugin got also upgraded to a later version which should
be
     working better now. As more people update their login sessions, the
Gerrit native
     groups will get updated to include the committers from each repo and
new/updated gerrit changes will
     add these committers as reviewers.
     Automatic reviewers are no longer just adjusted for PTLs but for all
committers.

In case you have questions or see any issues, please let us know via IT
ticket.

Thanks so much!
Jess