Hi Pat My apologies for delay in reply, but I see that Federico has answered your question. I hope your ARGO runs OK now.
73 de José, EA1PX, IN53ti ----- Original Message ----- From: "aunumero13" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 9:29 AM Subject: RE: [ondalarga] Fw: Primer QSO GM-EA Hola Jose Manuel ! Sorry I don't speak spanish... Please accept this message in english. I have a question about your ARGO screenshots. I'm using the same version (v1 built 134) but I don't know how to set the pararameters in order to have the frequency of reception on the right side of the window, in a vertical axis. I have ther the frequency on the tone (pitch), not the RX frequency. How can I do this ? Muchas gracias ! Pat - French Alps, near Chambery (Savoie - 73) 'NDB List' Administrator 'REU' Co-Editor Visit REU : www.classaxe.com/dx/ndb/reu The most current NDB Database on the Web Last update : 15-Apr-2006 06:00 UTC * Ce message a été analysé par Kaspersky A.V et est certifié sans virus * * Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free * Yahoo! Groups Links Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ondalarga/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
