Y decĂ­an que los 136 era un desierto.
Echad un vistazo a la lista del amigo Ed. RU6LA
 73 de Federico  EA2HB


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ed Lesnichy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 2:07 PM
Subject: LF: I've come back


> Dear LF enthusiasts,
> after a long period of time I've appeard in LF list again and on LF
>
> I'll check(repair?) and test my LF eq on the next weekend (29 sep-1 oct)
>
> I've  read a lot of interesting news in rsgb_lf_group list and here're
> some of my comments:
>
> 1.  Dick PA4VHF - I'm very much interested in LX on LF - good luck you
> in the LF DXpedition to LX! Pse info abt QTH-loc in Wiltz, LX
>
> 2.  Dick  PA4VHF and all - since 2002 I've made and proceed for myself
> an excel database on the LF/MF enthusiasts - look on my www
> http://136.73.ru/files/lf_ham.zip   abt 38K in zip
> ...may be it will be interesting.
>
> 3. Laurence in BY and ZLs and VKs - I'll make beacons for you - info
> later
>
> 4. Congrats to Dex W4DEX and Conard WS4S with the first amateur 2way QSO
on
> 500kHz !
>
> Sam RN6BN has informed me, that he will be also active on LF in this
season
>
> I've updated some parts on my site (History, Best QSOs, LF DXpeditios)
>
> "I'll be back" ;-))
>
> 73! Ed RU6LA http://136.73.ru
>
>



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ondalarga/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ondalarga/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Responder a