Felicidades Jose Manuel,

Leo en la lista de los 500 kilociclos
la confirmación de tu recepción de .
W4DEX (WD2XKO, WD2SHX/10)
en Stanfield, North Carolina EM95tg

Le estas sacando buen provecho a tu receptor selectivo :-)

Saludos,
Eduardo

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jose Manuel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Oct 11, 2006 1:27 PM
Subject: Fw: 600MRG> Signals from /10 in Spain?
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]





----- Original Message -----
From: Jose Manuel
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 1:24 PM
Subject: RE: 600MRG> Signals from /10 in Spain?



Hi Steve and all:

I started to receive the Dex´s signals some 20 minutes before 00.00
UTC and turned my RX off at 01.25 UTC.

My RX here is a HP3586A selective level meter, with a 510kHz low-pass
filter between the input and the 30m antenna wire.


73 de Jose, EA1PX, IN53ti













Jose
Well done.

Out of interest what time was your log?

I've been listening rather than looking at 600m recently from my QTH
near York, England.

Z is on 508.0 but next time I listen I will put Spectrum Lab on it &
measure it more accurately. Z repeats every 9 seconds.

Also in this spectrum I've noticed an unexplained signal on 504kHz
with German audio (which I think is from DLF) . I think this may be
some sort of transmitter intermodulation as I've checked it on 2
different receivers.

I also stumbled across an unidentified signal callsign "D" on 499.5kHz
coming from the NW direction i.e in the direction of North
America/Greenland.

73
Steve
G8KDL
Using AOR AR7030+ and dual K9AY antennas

-----Original Message-----
From: Jose Manuel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 October 2006 10:22
To: Steve Whitt; Shmrg
Subject: Fw: 600MRG> Signals from /10 in Spain?





Hello Steve and all:

Steve, there is no doubt about the signals, because there was total
coincidence when Dex made a 1Hz down and up shift.
I sent to Dex 30 and 10 sec Argo captures.
Can you tell me the exact frequency of that "z" beacon?

Best regards, Jose, EA1PX, IN53ti


 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ondalarga/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ondalarga/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Responder a