Hi,

Greetings from Vayu Inc.

Here I’m sending the requirements are our direct client requirement. Kindly
go through with the requirements and send me your updated resume and please
fill the skill matrix and confirm the rate confirmation.

Job Title: Sr. Siebel Order Management Consultant (Multiple Positions)

Location: NJ or OH

Duration: Long Term (1 to 2 Years)

Rate: Market

Vayu Inc. is currently looking for experienced Siebel Order Management
consultant for one of their long term project

Multiple positions. (May need to come for In-Person Interview after Phone
screen)

 *Required Skills:*

   - Looking for person who has full life cycle implementation experience
   particularly in Siebel Order Management and Product Configuration Modules
   - Real hands on Experience in Siebel Order Management and Production
   Configuration Modules
   - In-depth experience Siebel out-of-box Order Management functionality
   - Experience in Siebel Product, Pricing & Order Modules
   - Experience in Siebel EAI, Web Services, Workflows, Siebel Integration
   Objects and out of box Business Services.
   - Should be very good in Scripting and working with XML and Siebel
   Hierarchy structures.
   - Excellent communication skills must.

--
Ganesh Reddy