Dear Partners,

We are having below Urgent requirement for Senior Level QA Architect with
strong configuration experience

Project Title: Senior QA Architect
Location is Minneapolis, MN.
Duration: 3-6 months.

In depth understanding of the integration of Solution Manager and HP
requirements set up:
                Where are requirements first entered, Solman to QC or QC to
Solman
                How is the integration accomplished
                How do you keep QC and Solman in sync when new requirements
are added.
                How do you enter requirements into QC?
                Any other important things a person needs to know about this
area

In depth understanding of Solman and CIT – HP Change Impact Testing
                Exactly how do you set up QC and Solman to accomplish this?
                What are the caveats to its use?
                I do not understand how far the tracking of the SAP objects
in transport management extends to CIT
                Does the test or the plan have to be linked to Solman or is
this accomplished through the use of TAO?

In depth understanding of TAO and its integration with HP
                What is the best methodology for use of TAO

In depth understanding of component creation through test lab execution in
QC
                What is the best methodology in the use of components in SAP
                How do components combine together to roll up to BPT
methodology

Firm understanding of how to customize QC.

If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details to akman...@igridtech.com

Thanks & Regards

*Ajay K Manyam
*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
akman...@igridtech.com
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com
** **Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.UnderBills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress,this mail
cannotbe considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and
amethod to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from ourmailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and youremail address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/orDomain/Aliases to be removed. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience**