Direct Client req

PeopleSoft Developer

Location: McKinney, Texas

Duration: 7+ months

Rate: DOE

Required Skills

.         PeopleTools

.         PeopleCode,

.         Technical and functional expertise in the following PeopleSoft
modules; Human Resources, Time and Labor, Payroll, Recruitment, Performance
Management and Position Management

.         software development

.         Programming utilizing PeopleTools, PeopleCode, SQR, reporting
tools (Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services).

.         Experience developing complex SQL queries against PeopleSoft
application tables.

.         PeopleSoft 8.8 or 8.9 is preferred

Best Regards,

RANJIT S

Dir: 248 327 3812

Fax: 248 354 3626 or 248 354 4258

 <mailto:ranj...@ramsoft.net> ranj...@ramsoft.net;  <http://www.ramsoft.net>
www.ramsoft.net

Ramsoft Systems Inc

Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

"Proudly serving the industry for 17 years"

TechServe Alliance Member (formerly NACCB)

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused