Hi,

Please send resumes with candidate contact number and bill rate ASAP. We
will get back to you if your profile is a good match.

*Systems Programmer*

Location: Memphis, TN

Duration: 8 Months

*Pioneer (EJB app)*

*PL SQL*

*SQL*

*Oracle command line tools*

*Perl Scripting (BONUS) *

Big effort will be to take PL SQL off server and put into App box.  This
application is a little older and the security practices when it was made
were not the top of the line. The security they have in place now is open to
SQL inject attacks and they are to upgrade those to PL SQL prepared
statements. They will have a design documents they will be working with. The
have some scripts in Perl, they don’t foresee changing those but they may
have an issue arise, that is why Perl is a “Bonus” skill. This person will
have a lead but needs to be able to work independently and confidently.

*Pramod Kumar**
**Inherent Technologies*
Affordable IT Services
*Direct: 480-626-8163*
Fax - 480.760-2323

pku...@inherenttechnologies.com

www.inherenttechnologies.com
considered unsolicited as long as we include Contact information and a
at and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.