Hi,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with for one of our client. Please go through
the job details and let me know your interest. If you are interested please
send me your updated resume along with the below details ASAP.

*Full Legal Name as per SSN:*

*Best Contact NO:***

*Email id:***

*Current Location along with Zipcode:*

*Relocation:*

*Availability:*

*Visa:*

*DOB(Month/Year):*

*Last 4 Digits of SSN:*

*Skype Id:*

*Two Official References from Current project:*

* *

*Job Title: .Net Developer (Local)*

*Duration: 6+Months Contract*

*Location: Philadelphia, PA*

* *

*Job description:*

8-10Yrs of Total IT Exp Must...

Sr. Developer / Lead with current and hands on experience in Microsoft.NET
and ASP.NET development

Ability to do detailed design and code implementation – should be familiar
and have experience with the different .Net frameworks

Good verbal and written communication skills

(Optional): Prior experience in building custom reporting solutions using
ASP.NET