Hello,

I have an urgent position with client in Bellevue, WA. Please let me know
your interest for the same.

*Interwoven teamsite Developer*

*Location: Bellevue, WA*

*Duration: Long-term*

·         3-4 years of experience in working with *Autonomy Teamsite
content management system*

·         Experienced in developing components and Templates using
*SitePublisher
, Livesite ,Teamsite 7.2 , Teamsite 7 .3*

·         The candidate must be familiar with Workflow processes

·         The candidate must have Knowledge about Open Deploy, Live site
display services, Data Deploy, media bin and other interwoven products.

·         Must possess expertise Knowledge on HTML, CSS, JavaScript, XML,
and XSLT

·         Earlier exposure/experience with Teamsite upgrade/migration is
desirable

·         Having average knowledge on Admin role is desirable

·         Excellent written and verbal communication in English

·         Ability to simplify the customer requirements and develop a
solution that meets customer's expectations within a short time period

·         Ability to work with business users and assist in capturing
requirements and translating them into tangible technical solution

·         Willing to work onsite on a long term basis

·         Good inter personal skills in managing client and offshore.

Thanks & Regards

*Pramod Kumar*

*DTSC Inc.*

3900 Westerre Parkway